Saturday, January 18, 2014



Mini BFF's 
20 Giggly Minutes at Ulta
Day 260
January 17th, 2014
Team Zybko

I have to admit I'd be a pretty stinky sales person for Ulta. I like the store and all it's just not on my radar of familiarity. The make-up store gives me a little Fish out of water feeling as I follow my excited La La around for a very verbal and knowledgeable tour. It is well lit, clean and organized, smells over the top good and has more sparkly item than even the the girliest of girls know what to do with. What else could 2 six year old happy BFF's want while looking for a quickie, self applied make over. We have always received really good customer service and this day was no different. Thank you ladies for letting them do their thing and not fuss at the amount Q-tips, cotton balls and red lipstick they used. The 20 minutes of continuous giggles and the confidence they will most certainly be future customers for life is payment enough for right now.     











No comments:

Post a Comment