Thursday, January 16, 2014

Proof Baby Daddy Does Love Me
Day 259
January 16, 2014
Team Zybko


I have recently made some really stupid mistakes.
 Careless decisions that have cost us time and money we didn't really have. 
Your spouse should never make you feel worse about it. 
Thank you Lord for my husband.

Baby Daddy never says
 I TOLD YOU SO!
Baby Daddy never says 
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
Baby Daddy never says
 YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.
Baby Daddy never says 
THAT WAS REALLY DUMB

Baby Daddy doesn't walk on water but he does love me deeply, showing me that in the way he consistently forgives. He forgives, moves on and loves me despite my flaws and mistakes. 



Colossians 3:13
Bear with one another and forgive one another
if any of you has a grievance against someone. 
Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply
 because love covers over a multitude of sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment