Thursday, January 16, 2014

Want the Truth?
Ask a Kid
Day 258 
January 15, 2014
Team Zybko

Delaney's Christmas present was a handmade card.
 Inside was an honest poem. 
It took everything in me not tweak it just a little.
Change a few words.
I didn't.

 Could we really be that loud?
We aren't regular people?
It takes us that long to pack?
Ya know what they say.
The truth sometimes make you smile :)

Thank you Delaney, this poem was my favorite gift of the season.




I love my family
I love when we take beach trips
And it takes us an hour to pack
We fill up the car
With soda, towels, and beach chairs

You guys may be
Loud, embarrassing, and most of the time........overwhelming
On the other side though
You guys are loving, caring,and funny
I can't take back loud though, you guys really are loud

But I love y'all
No matter what
I love when we...
Play kickball together
Have family dance parties
And have games of chicken in the pool

My favorite memory of us is....
Who am I kidding, I can't choose just one
Kickball games, NYC trip, chicken fights
Or when we play soccer in the front yard together
I love all the memories we've had together
So it's hard to choose one
But I know one thing for sure
All of this stuff is what we call
Team Zybko family fun

Or some REGULAR people call it
Memories
Whatever you want to call them
It doesn't matters

All that matters is
That we love each other

Love, Delaney
Merry Christmas Team Zybko!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment