Thursday, January 2, 2014

We Are Products of Our Parents
My Favorite Things About My Mom and Dad
Day 239
January 3, 2014 
Team Zybko



My daddy is a cool dude. Not like a rock start kinda cool but a smooth kinda guy. Not smooth in a cheesy way but the guy who always has the right words to say. You know him, maybe not personally but every party and get together needs one. That special guest at the party who can talk about anything. He knows just enough about a million subjects to carry on an interesting conversation with people from all walks of life. I like this about him. He is charming and funny. 



(That is funny brother in the middle. I can't remember what he said I am positive he has cracked a joke creating this super fun moment in time. Sorry bro,  I know it's not a great picture of you but I must throw you under a giant Nikon cause I like mostly everything else about this picture) 


My mom tends to be the opposite. More of the listening type, although I am positive she would have no problems at all having tea with the queen of England on short notice. People usually unload their emotions, issues and thoughts on her with out an invitation. Not just a little but a huge lot. She must have the kinda face people trust. My mom has been known to walk into a rest room at Wal-mart and 6 minutes later emerge with a new stranger best friend and the ladies entire life story. I do find this a little odd as my mom isn't really an advice giver. She does however engage 110% with every person she encounters. I like this about her. She is so caring about others feelings.  

1 comment:

  1. Spot on! You nailed some of their MANY wonderful qualities. Love to you all and Wishing your family a Joyous, Healthy, Abundant New Year!

    ReplyDelete