Monday, January 6, 2014


Three Tall Beauties
Day 245
January 6, 2014
Team Zybko

I remember plain as day when all three of these ladies were born. Which makes me old but that's not the point. They were super cute, energetic, fun little kids. I've got lots of stories about them stored up in my Aunt Vicky back pocket if I need to pull one out. Although they were pretty good little rug rats so not a lot of dirt to embarrass them all that much. Maybe just a few crazy times they went running around half naked outside in the sprinkler and the Pennsyltucky summer sunshine. All 2 days of it. Those were the days. 


That was when they we like 2, 3 and 5 year old innocent kids. When bare buns wouldn't earn you a trip to jail, way before iPhones or even the thought of crazy social media like Face Book.
No evidence is mo better.    

When I wasn't looking time sped up, a lot has changed since those goofy times in the mid 90's. These 3 girls aren't little anymore, they grewed up on me like my own kids, even faster it seems. Each one of them is now over 6 feet tall, full of life, beauty and brains, plus a lovely outside layer of love. 

An unlimited supply of make your cheeks hurt funny is icing on the cake. That probably is may favorite part, not what they say but how they say it. I'm a goober and don't get out much but still, they could take an act on the road, the show would make a killing. Just kidding girls, stay in school, stay focused and please don't forget the little people when you make it big. And Jamie, Miss fancy baker-do it all in the kitchen-cheese lady, just for the record, I still really, really like chocolate cake.
XOXOXOXO 





No comments:

Post a Comment