Monday, January 20, 2014




Best Moving Crew Around
Day 263
January 20, 2014
Team Zybko


Steven was less than amused when I asked him to stop so I could take a picture. Cross Fit ain't got nothing on moving. That bed frame is HEAVY!




Hey, you are sitting on slacks....you slacker. Keep working.


Broken lamp shade turned rice paddy hat.
Look for it in La La's Spring 2014 line. 


Diane has quit Clemson and is now off to Hogwarts....platform 9 and 3 quarters here she comes.


I was repeatedly caught wasting time as I looked through old albums and stuffed bins of sports team pictures. This particular classic made my day. One of the first seasons we coached at ESAB  almost 14 years ago. We still know most of these kids. Gayle, your hair was totally rockin'!


Thanks for taking charge of this job Michael!



Can't wait to have furniture that doesn't require air.



Always time for a pick up soccer game.



Thank you David, Bryson, and Steven for making the drive to be part of the team. Sarah, I still want your shoes. Diane you did a wonderful job supervising and keeping it organized.
Y'all are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment